木子素材 首页 文案 影视解说 查看内容

美丽心灵经典台词

2024-1-26 14:17| 发布者: admin| 查看: 289| 评论: 0

摘要: 美丽心灵经典台词1、-Alicia: Oh. I once tried to count them all. I actually made it to 4,348.噢。我曾经试图把它们全都数遍。事实上,我曾数到了4348。-Nash: You are exceptionally odd.你真是不同寻常。-Alic ...
二维码1

扫一扫
官方手机版

AI创作助手小程序

扫一扫
AI创作程序

木子官方公众号

扫一扫
木子公众号

木子AI官方公众号

扫一扫
AI公众号

美丽心灵经典台词

1、-Alicia: Oh. I once tried to count them all. I actually made it to 4,348.

噢。我曾经试图把它们全都数遍。事实上,我曾数到了4348。

-Nash: You are exceptionally odd.

你真是不同寻常。

-Alicia: I bet you're very popular with the girls.

我敢打赌你一定很有女人缘。

-Nash: A pair of odd ducks, then. Pick a shape.

看来,该是一对怪鸭子。挑个形状?

-Alicia: Mmm. What?

嗯。什么?

-Nash: Pick a shape. An animal, anything.

挑个形状。动物啊,任何东西都行。

-Alicia: Okay. An umbrella.

好吧。一把雨伞。

(Nash为Alicia把星星连成图案)

-Alicia: Do it again. Do it again.

再画一次。再画一次嘛。

-Nash: All right. What would you like?

好吧。你喜欢什么呢?

-Alicia: Do, uh... an octopus.

画一个,一只八爪鱼。

2、-Alicia: You don't talk much, do you?

你说话不多,对吗?

-Nash: I can't talk to you about my work, Alicia.

我不能给你讲我的工作。

-Alicia: I don't mean work.

我不是说工作。

-Nash: I find that polishing my interactions in order to make them sociable requires a tremendous effort.

我发现要提高我的交流能力以致能够进行人际交往需要非常大的努力。

I have a tendency to expedite information flow by being direct. I often don't get a pleasant result.

我交流信息都倾向于直接。可我通常都得不到愉快的结果。

-Alicia: Try me.

试试我。

-Nash: All right. I find you attractive. Your aggressive moves towards me indicate that you feel the same way.

好吧。我觉得你很有魅力。你对我的主动性说明你也有同感。

But still, ritual requires that we continue with a number of platonic activities before we have sex.

尽管如此,传统的交流仍需要我们在ML之前进行数多次柏拉图式恋爱。

I am proceeding with those activities, but in point of actual fact,

我正在往这方向发展,但从事实上来讲,

all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible.

我真正想做的只是尽快和你ML。

Are you gonna slap me now?

你现在该煽我了吧?

(因为之前这句笨拙直白的搭讪遭遇过耳光)

(Alicia吻了Nash)

-Alicia: How was that result?

这结果怎么样?

3、-Nash: Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment? 'Cause I need some kind of proof,

Alicia,我们的关系能够成为长远的许诺吗?因为我需要一些证明,

some kind of verifiable, empirical data.

一些能够证实的事实。

-Alicia: I'm sorry. Just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance. A proof? Verifiable data.

对不起,给我点时间让我重新考虑我少女式的浪漫观念。一个证明?能证实的事实。

Um... okay. Well, how big is the universe?

嗯,好吧。那你说宇宙有多大?

-Nash: Infinite.

无限大。

-Alicia: How do you know?

你怎么知道?

-Nash: I know because all the data indicate it.

我知道是因为所有的资料都这样显示。

-Alicia: But it hasn't been proven yet? No. You haven't seen it. How do you know for sure?

但是还没有证明,对吗?没错。你还没见过。你怎么能肯定呢?

-Nash: I don't, I just believe it.

我不能肯定,我只是相信。

-Alicia: Mmm. It's the same with love, I guess. Now, the part that you don't know is if I want to marry you.

嗯。我猜这跟爱也一样。现在,你不知道的那部分就是我愿不愿意嫁给你。

4、-Nash: Charles?

Charles?

Charles?

Charles?

I didn't mean to get you involved in this.

我无意把你搅和到这些事里。

I'm I'm sorry.

我 我对不起。

Charles?

Charles?

The prodigal roommate revealed.

浪子室友显真面目了。

Saw my name on the lecture slate.

在演讲者名单上看见我的名字

You lying son of a bitch!

你这个说谎的畜生。

-Rosen: Who are you talking to? Tell me who you see.

你在跟谁讲话?告诉我你看见谁了?

-Nash: How do you say, Charles Herman in Russian?

如何用俄语说 Charles Herman ?

How do you say it in Russian?

怎样用俄语说?

-Rosen: There's no one there, John. There's no one there.

那里没有人啊,John。那里没有人。

-Nash: He's right there. He's right there.

他就在那。他就在那。

5、-Rosen: John has schizophrenia.

John有精神分裂症。

People with this disorder are often paranoid.

有这失调症的人通常都会妄想。

-Alicia: But But his work.

但 但他的工作。

He deals with conspiracies...

是和协议有关的

-Rosen: Yes, yes, I know.

是的,没错,我知道。

In John's world, these behaviors are... accepted,

在John的世界里,这些行为是 允许的,

encouraged.

鼓励的。

As such, his illness may have gone untreated...

同样,他的症状也就一直持续着

far longer than is typical.

比一般要长的时间而没有得到治疗。

-Alicia: What do you mean? How long?

你什么意思?有多久?

-Rosen: Possibly since graduate school?

估计大学的时候?

At least that's when his hallucinations seem to have begun.

至少,那是他这些幻想开始的时候。

-Alicia: What are you talking about? What hallucinations?

你在说些什么?什么幻想?

-Rosen: One, so far, that I am aware of.

目前,我已经察觉到一个。

An imaginary roommate named Charles Herman.

一个虚构的室友叫Charles Herman。

-Alicia: Charles isn't imaginary.

Charles不是虚构的。

He and John have been best friends since Princeton.

他和John自从普林斯顿以来就是最好的朋友。

-Rosen: Have you ever met Charles? Has he ever come to dinner?

你见过Charles吗?他来吃过饭吗?

-Alicia: He's always in town for so little time, lecturing.

他总是只能在城里带一会,忙演讲。

-Rosen: Was he at your wedding?

他参加了你们的婚礼吗?

-Alicia: He had to teach.

他需要教课。

-Rosen: Have you ever seen a picture of him, talked to him on the telephone?

你见过他的照片,和他在电话上谈过话吗?

-Alicia: This is ridiculous.

这简直是荒谬。

-Rosen: I phoned Princeton.

我给普林斯顿去了电话,

According to their housing records,

根据他们的住房纪录,

John lived alone.

John是独自一人住。

Now, which is more likely that your husband,

听着,哪一个更可信 是你的丈夫,

a mathematician with no military training,

一个没有受过军训的数学家,

is a government spy fleeing the Russians

是一个躲避俄罗斯人的政府间谍

-Alicia: You're making him sound crazy.

你把他说的跟疯子似的。

-Rosen: ...or, that he has lost his grip on reality?

还是说他无法控制现实?

Now the only way I can help him...

现在,我唯一能够帮助他的方法

is to show him the difference...

就是让他知道

between what's real...

什么是真实的

and what is in his mind.

而什么是他大脑的想象。

6、-Alicia: That's okay.

这都没关系。

-Nash: Everything's gonna be all right.

一切都会好的。

Everything's gonna be all right.

一切都会好的。

We just have to talk quietly.

我们只能悄悄的讲话。

They may be listening. There may be microphones.

他们可能正在监听。这里可能有监听器。

I'm gonna tell you everything now.

我现在会把一切都告诉你。

It's breaking with protocol...

这是违背协议的

but you need to know,

但你需要知道。

because you have to help me get out of here.

因为你需要帮我离开这。

I've been doing top secret work for the government.

我一直都在为政府干着最高机密的工作。

There's a threat that exists...

现在存在着一个

of catastrophic proportions.

灾难性威胁。

I think the Russians feel my profile is too high.

我认为苏联人觉得我实在太重要了。

That's why they simply just don't do away with me.

这就是为什么他们不把我弄死了。

They're keeping me here to try to stop me...

他们把我关在这以防止我

from doing my work.

继续我的工作。

You have to get to Wheeler.

你需要去趟惠勒。

You have to find William Parcher. Stop.

你一定要找到William Parcher。停止。

He can help us.

他可以帮助我们。

-Alicia: Stop. Stop. Stop!

停止,停止,停止!

I went to Wheeler.

我去过了惠勒。

-Nash: Good, good.

好,那就好。

There is no William Parcher.

那没有William Parcher这个人。

-Nash: Of course there is.

当然有。

I've been working for him.

我一直在为他工作。

-Alicia: Doing what?

做什么?

Breaking codes?

破密码?

Dropping packages in a secret mailbox...

把包裹投掷到秘密的信箱里

for the government to pick up?

等政府来拿?

-Nash: How could you know that?

你怎么可能会知道这些?

-Alicia: Sol followed you.

Sol跟踪了你。

He thought it was harmless.

他以为这没什么大碍。

-Nash: Sol followed me?

Sol跟踪了我?

-Alicia: They've never been opened.

它们从来都没有被打开过。

It isn't real.

那些不是真的。

There is no conspiracy, John.

那并没有协议,John。

There is no William Parcher.

那没有William Parcher。

It's in your mind.

它们只是你脑子的想象。

Do you understand, baby?

你明白吗,宝贝?

You're sick.

sick: 有病的

你生病了。

You're sick, John.

你生病了,John。

7、Nash自残

-Rosen: John?

John?

John?

John?

-Nash: The implant's gone.

植入的东西不见了。

I can't find it.

我找不见它了。

It's gone.

它不见了。

8、-Rosen: You see, the nightmare of schizophrenia...

你也看到,精神分裂症这种梦魇

is not knowing what's true.

就是不知道什么是真实的。

Imagine...

想象

if you had suddenly learned that the people and the places...

如果你突然得知你身边最重要的人、地方、

and the moments most important to you...

以及时刻

were not gone, not dead,

不是离开,也不是死亡,

but worse

而是更糟的

had never been.

就从来没有出现过。

What kind of hell would that be?

那么,那会是怎么样的一个地狱呢?

9、-Sol: So, Alicia, how- how are you holding up?

嗯,Alicia,你是怎 怎么支撑的?

-Alicia: Well, the delusions have passed.

错觉已经没有了。

They're saying with the medication...

他们说只要用药

and low stress environment

还有环境上不要有太多压力

-Sol: No, I- I mean, how are you?

不,我 我是说,你怎么样?

-Alicia: I think often what I feel...

我常常认为我所感觉得

is obligation.

是义务。

Or guilt over wanting to leave.

或是想要离去上的罪孽。

Rage against John, against God and

违背John,违背上帝的狂怒,以及

But...

但是

then I look at him...

而当我看到他时

and I force myself to see the man that I married.

我就强迫我自己去看那个跟我结婚的男人。

And he becomes that man.

他就变成了那个人。

He's transformed into someone that I love.

他就转变成了一个我爱的人。

And I'm transformed into someone who loves him.

而我转变成了一个爱他的人。

It's not all the time,

尽管不是时时都这样,

but...

it's enough.

这已经足够了。

-Sol: I think John is a very lucky man...

我认为John是个非常幸运的人

Alicia.

Alicia。

-Alicia: So unlucky.

实在是不幸。

10、-Alicia: What are you thinking about?

你在想什么那?

-Nash: What do people do?

人们都干些什么?

-Alicia: It's life, John.

生活啊,John。

Activities available,

可做的事有很多,

just add meaning.

只要加上含义就行了。

You could try leaving the house.

你可以尝试着出去转转。

You know, maybe...

你呢,也可以

talk to people.

和人交谈。

You could try taking out the garbage.

你可以尝试着把垃圾拎出去。

-Nash: And there's some more there's some more in...

那还有一些 还有一些在

-Alicia: Who Who were you talking to?

你刚跟谁 谁讲话呢?

-Nash: Garbage man.

收垃圾的人。

-Alicia: Garbage men don't come at night.

收垃圾的人晚上是不会来的。

-Nash: I guess around here they do.

我猜在这的会。

-Alicia: Sorry.

对不起。

(Alicia误以为Nash又犯病了,结果真的有garbage man,哈哈~)

11、-Nash:I understand..

我明白了。

-Nash: She never gets old.

她永远都不长大。

Marcee can't be real. She never gets old.

Marcee不可能是真的。她永远都不长大。

12、-Rosen: Why did you stop your meds?

你为什么停了你的药?

-Nash: Because I couldn't do my work.

因为我无法工作。

I couldn't help with the baby.

我无法帮助照顾小孩。

I couldn't

我无法

I couldn't respond to my wife.

我无法回应我的妻子。

13、-Rosen: Schizophrenia is degenerative. Some days maybe symptom-free,

精神分裂症是会退化的,有一天你的症状会消失,

but over time, you are getting worse.

但长时间的持续,会使你更糟。

-Nash: It's a problem. That's all it is.

这是一个问题。仅此而已。

It's a problem with no solution.

这是一个没有答案的问题。

And that's what I do, I solve problems.

我就是干这个的,我解问题。

That's what I do best.

这也是我在行的。

-Rosen: This isn't math.

这不是数学。

You can't come up with a formula...

你无法想出个公式

to change the way you experience the world.

来改变你感觉世界的方法。

-Nash: All I have to do is apply my mind.

我所需要做的只是使用我的大脑。

-Rosen: There's no theorem, no proof.

这没有定律,也没有证明。

You can't reason your way out of this.

你是无法理出头绪的。

-Nash: Why not? Why can't I?

为什么?为什么我不行?

-Rosen: Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place.

因为你的大脑就是问题的根源。

14、-Alicia: Would you have hurt me, John?

你会伤害我吗,John?

-Nash: I don't know.

我不知道。

Maybe you should let Dr. Rosen drive you to your mother's.

也许你应该让Dr. Rosen送你去你妈那。

-Alicia: Rosen said to call if you try and kill me or anything.

Rosen说如果你想杀我或其它什么的就给他打电话。

You want to know what's real?

你想知道什么是真的?

This.

这个。

This.

这个。

This.

这个。

This is real.

这个是真的。

Maybe the part...

也许

that knows the waking from the dream,

能知道从梦中醒来的部分,

maybe it isn't here.

可能不在这。

Maybe it's here.

而是在这。

I need to believe...

我需要相信

that something extraordinary is possible.

奇迹是可能的。

15、-Charles: John, now, you can't ignore me forever.

John,你不能永远都这样忽视我。

-Nash: Charles, you've been a very good friend to me.

Charles,你一直都是我非常好的朋友。

The best.

最好的。

But I won't talk to you again.

但我不会再跟你讲话了。

I just can't.

我就是不能。

Same goes for you, baby girl.

你也一样,宝贝。

Good-bye.

别了。

Good-bye.

别了。

16、I was wondering if I might audit your course.

我想知道我能不能旁听你的课程。

-Princeton Professor: It's It's an honor, Professor Nash.

这是 这是我的荣幸。Nash教授。

Is something wrong?

有什么不对的吗?

-Nash: This will be my first class.

这将是我上的第一堂课。

Good morning,

早上好。

eager young minds.

饥渴的年轻人们。

17、-Hansen: What about the

那个

Well, you know.

其实你也知道。

Are they gone?

他们消失了吗?

-Nash: No, they're not gone.

没有,他们没有消失。

And maybe they never will be.

说不定他们永远也不会消失。

But I've gotten used to ignoring them...

我已经习惯不理会他们了

and I think as a result they've kind of given up on me.

而且我想因此,他们也已经对我放弃了。

You think that's what it's like...

你以为我们的梦

with all our dreams and our nightmares, Martin?

以及噩梦就是这样的吗,Martin?

You've got to keep feeding them for them to stay alive?

不停的饲养他们让他们活者?

-Hansen: John, they haunt you, though.

John,可是,他们 经常困扰你。

-Nash: They're my past, Martin. Everybody's haunted by their past.

他们已经是过去了,Martin。每一个人都在被过去所困扰着。

Well, good-bye.

那好吧,再见。

-Hansen: John, I'll talk to the department.

John,我会跟部门谈谈的。

Maybe in the spring.

也许春天的时候。

18、Hansen: Hey, Nash?

嘿,Nash?

You You scared?

你 你害怕了吗?

-Nash: Terrified.

恐吓、

Mortified. Petrified.

恐惧、恐慑、

Stupefied by you.

恐慌 都是被你弄的。

19、-Princeton Student A: Thanks, Professor.

谢谢教授。

-Nash: Good-bye.

再见。

-Princeton Student A: Have a nice day.

祝你一天愉快。

-Nash: Good-bye.

再见。

Papers in hand, Mr. Beyer.

论文在我那,Mr. Beyer。

-Thomas King: Professor Nash?

Nash教授?

-Nash: Can you see him?

你看的见他吗?

-Princeton Student B: Yeah.

能啊。

-Nash: You sure?

你肯定?

-Princeton Student B: Uh-huh.

嗯哼。

-Nash: Positive? He's within your vision?

确实肯定?他在你的视线里?

Okay. Good.

行了,那就好。

Forgive me, I'm just always suspicious of new people.

请原谅我,我只是对生人都有些怀疑。

-Princeton Student B: See you next week, Professor.

下周见,教授。

-Nash: See you next week.

下周见。

So now that I know that you're real,

那么现在我知道你是真实的了,

who are you, and what can I do for you?

你是谁,还有我能为你做些什么?

20、I would have thought the nominations...

我一直以为

for the Nobel Prize would have been secret.

诺贝尔奖的提名是秘密的。

I would have thought you'd only find out...

我以为你只能知道

if you won or lost.

你是赢了还是输了。

-Thomas King: That is generally the case, yes.

没错,通常都是这样。

But these are special circumstances.

但有时会有特别的情况。

The awards are substantial.

这个奖是非常重要的。

They require private funding. As such,

他需要个人筹款。同样,

the image of the Nobel is...

诺贝尔的形象也是

-Nash: I see. You came here to find out if I was crazy?

我明白了。你是来这看我有没有发疯?

Find out if I would...

看我会不会

screw everything up if I actually won?

真的得了奖后,把一切都搞杂?

Dance around the podium, strip naked and squawk like a chicken,

在主席台上跳舞,脱光衣服,像鸡一样嘶叫,

things of this nature?

已经其它跟这差不多性质的事?

-Thomas King: Something like that, yes.

是的,也差不多是这个意思。

21、Nash: You see, I

你要明白,我

I am crazy.

我是疯的。

I take the newer medications,

我服用最新的药物,

but I still see things that are not here.

但我仍然看的见那些不存在的东西。

I just choose not to acknowledge them.

我只是选择了不去理睬他们。

Like a diet of the mind,

就好像一顿心灵快餐,

I choose not to indulge certain appetites.

我选择不去纵容某些食欲。

Like my appetite for patterns.

比如说我症状的食欲。

Perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream.

还有我虚构和想象的食欲。

22、钢笔荣耀

-Man: Professor Nash.

Nash教授。

It's good to have you here, John.

很高兴你能来这,John。

-Nash: Thank you.

谢谢你。

-Man A: It's an honor, sir.

这是个荣幸,先生。

-Nash: Thank you very much.

非常感谢你。

-Man B: A privilege, Professor.

我的光荣,教授。

-Man C: Professor.

教授。

-Tom: Nicely done, John.

做的好,John。

-Nash: Thank you, Tom.

谢谢你,Tom。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Thank you, Ed.

谢谢你,Ed。

That was certainly most unexpected.

这实在是令人意想不到。

Thank you.

谢谢。

22、获奖辞

I've always believed in numbers.

我一直都相信数字。

In the equations and logics... that lead to reason.

还有那些引导推理的 方程式和逻辑。

But after a lifetime of such pursuits,

但是在一生的追求后,

I ask,

我问我自己,

what truly is logic?

什么才是真正的逻辑?

Who decides reason?

谁来决定原因?

My quest has taken me through the physical,

我的追求带领我穿过了物理,

the metaphysical,

形而上学,

the delusional...

幻觉

and back.

又带了回来。

And I have made the most important discovery of my career.

同时我做了生涯中最重要的发现。

The most important discovery of my life.

我生命中最重要的发现。

It is only in the mysterious equations of love...

这只有在神秘的爱的等式里

that any logical reasons can be found.

才能发现任何逻辑上的原因。

I'm only here tonight because of you.

我今晚在这是因为你。

You are the reason I am.

你就是我存在的原因。

You are all my reasons.

你是我的全部。

Thank you.

谢谢大家。

23、John Nash:My first grade teacher,she told me that I was born with two helpings of brain,but only half a helping of heart.

约翰 纳什:我一年级的老师,曾经告诉我,我天生就具有两个有用的大脑。

24、Classes will dull your mind.Destroy the potential for authentic creativity.

上课会让你大脑变迟钝,会毁掉富有重大创造性的潜能。

25、John Nash:In competitive someone always loses.

约翰 纳什:激烈的竞争力下总有人要输的。

26、Alicia:God must be a painter.Why else would we have so many colors?

艾莉西亚:上帝一定是个画家,要不然我们怎么会有这么多的颜色。

27、John Nash:I don't believe in luck.But I do believe in assigning value to things.

约翰 纳什:我不相信运气,但我相信物品所决定的价值。

28、Charles:Nothing's ever for sure,John.That's the only sure thing I do know.

查尔斯:约翰,没有什么事情是肯定的,这也是唯一我能肯定的事情。

29、Alicia:I need to believe that something extraordinary is possible.

艾莉西亚:我需要相信奇迹是可能的。

30、Hansen: You scared? 汉森:你害怕吗?

Nash: Sarcastically. Terrified. Mortified. Petrified. Stupefied... by you. 纳什:(讽刺地)恐惧的、苦恼的、吓呆的、麻木的 被你。

31、Nash: Thank you. I've always believed in numbers ,in the equations and logics that lead to reason.But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask, What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back.And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found.I'm only here tonight because of you (his wife, Alicia). You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons.Thank you.

纳什:谢谢大家!我一直以来都坚信数字,不管是方程还是逻辑都引导我们去思考。但是在如此追求了一生后,我问自己: 逻辑到底是什么?谁决定原由? 我的探索让我从形而下到形而上,最后到了妄想症,就这样来回走了一趟。在事业上我有了重大突破,在生命中我也找到了最重要的人:只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。今晚我能站在这儿全是你的功劳,你是我成功的因素,也是唯一的因素。谢谢你!

手机扫一扫,阅读下载更方便˃ʍ˂

@版权声明

1、本网站文章、帖子等仅代表作者本人的观点,与本站立场无关。
2、转载或引用本网版权所有之内容须注明“转自(或引自)网”字样,并标明本网网址。
3、本站所有图片和资源来源于用户上传和网络,仅用作展示,如有侵权请联系站长!QQ: 13671295。


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

最新评论

广告图片
悬浮图片
×